Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oh la la

Every walk every day this week and office decorations: a haiku

forty-thousand drips
slide off a yellow raincoat
puppets are funny

Gots me a couple of videos on youtube. This first one was a Video I project from last semester. I shot it the day I went to Coney to take footage of the waves that I used for the ceramic head and torso. To quell any fears, I want you to know that the ladybug survived. She was a resilient little BUGger. Oh Amanda, stop.

And this one is a Super 8 in-camera edit for Film I. Thank you to the lovely Romina Wixom for her acting, creative input, patience, and pretty face.

Other than that, we have finals this week, and I'm moving into a new apartment. Pictures of that soon. On a related note,

The solitary resident, one of many tales about Crazy Lady Greenberg: a haiku

putter around like
electricity kitty
Chanice meows alone


Happy Cinco de Mayo.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if anyone has ever written a haiku for me. I feel honored.

    ReplyDelete